DHW Tanks and buffers
Vasti DHW heat exchangers are top quality products, constructed from high-grade certified stainless steel, which translates into a long service life. All products have the required hygienic approvals.
Our product range includes DHW tanks with one or two coils, tanks dedicated to heat pumps, buffer tanks and tanks with connection ports from above – which makes it possible to install them wherever the use of a traditional tank with side connections is not possible.
Depending on the type of tank, products are available in two energy classes, C or B, and in various capacities from 100 l to 1000 l (DHW and heat pump tanks), 120 l to 100 l (buffer tanks) and 100 l to 150 l – tanks with top connections.
The DHW exchangers on offer, come in several variants, so that they can be tailored to our needs. In addition to various capacities, we can choose exchangers with one or two coils, exchangers dedicated to heat pumps, buffer exchangers and tanks for gas boilers with upward connections.
DHW tanks with one coil
Vasti DHW tanks in approved stainless steel, with one coil. Available capacities 100 l – 1000 l.
DHW tanks with connections above
Vasti DHW tanks with one coil and top connections. Available capacities 100 l – 150 l.
DHW tanks with two coils
Vasti DHW tnks with two coils, made of stainless steel. Available capacities: 200 l – 1000 l.
DHW tanks with one coil, for heat pumps
Vasti DHW tanks with one coil dedicated to heat pumps (capacities 200 l – 1000 l).
DHW tanks with two coils for heat pumps
Vasti DHW tanks with two coils, for heat pumps, with capacities from 200 l – 1000 l.
Buffer tanks made of stainless steel
Buffers made of certified stainless steel. Available capacities: 120 – 1000 l.
Hanging buffer tanks
Hanging buffer tansk form stainless steel. Available capacity 60 l, 80 l, 150 l
Combined storage tank
Combined tank comprising a 200 litre DHW exchanger and a 100 litre buffer.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – tank and coil made of certified stainless steel;
- TWO ENERGY CLASSES – the tanks are available in high energy class B or C, which reduces the heat loss of the heater, thus reducing the cost of heating domestic hot water;
- NORMALISED CONNECTIONS – The use of standardised connections greatly simplifies the installation of the unit;
- EFFICIENT COIL – A coil with a large heat exchange surface allows for rapid water heating and high efficiency of the unit;
- ADJUSTABLE FELLOWS – Thanks to the adjustable feet, it is possible to level the tank,
- HYGIENIC CERTIFICATE – Our tanks are certified by the National Institute of Hygiene.
Do you have any questions? Do you want to buy a DHW tank?